E³ - European Diploma Prep Session
19:59A. Grainger, Cambridge / UK
1. To develop an understanding of the underlying mechanisms of injury in appendicular skeletal trauma and to correlate it with imaging findings.
2. To gain an appreciation of typical fracture patterns and their accompanying soft tissue injuries.
3. To understand the benefits and disadvantages of different imaging modalities in assessing trauma involving the skeleton and soft tissue in differing age groups.
27:28M. Weber, Rostock / Germany
1. To learn about the typical imaging features of common bone tumours.
2. To understand the typical imaging features of "don't touch" lesions.
3. To become familiar with the imaging manifestations of haematological disorders.
23:51M. Reijnierse, Leiden / Netherlands
1. To learn about the imaging features and clinical features of degenerative diseases of the spine.
2. To become familiar with the typical imaging manifestations of infection, inflammation, and metabolic diseases of the spine.
3. To understand the application of different imaging modalities.