25:35M. Reijnierse, Leiden / Netherlands
1. To describe the imaging findings of crystal arthropathies.
2. To learn about differentials, choice of modalities, and possible clinical consequences of crystal arthropathies.
20:13A. Cotten, Lille / France
1. To describe the MRI findings of inflammatory diseases in the axial skeleton.
2. To learn about differentials of inflammatory diseases of the axial skeleton.
20:48N. Herregods, Ghent / Belgium
1. To explain the imaging and diagnostic considerations in inflammatory arthropathies in children and adolescents, including the choice of modalities.
2. To list the imaging findings and differentials in inflammatory arthropathies in children and adolescents.