18:47Giuseppe Muscogiuri, Milan / IT
1. To underline the high predictive value of cardiac CT.
2. To emphasise the impact of cardiac CT on the outcome.
3. To discuss the role of cardiac CT in the clinical management of coronary artery disease patients.
20:28Rozemarijn Vliegenthart, Groningen / NL
1. To learn about the technical challenges of performing CT perfusion.
2. To understand the opportunities of combining functional and morphological information by adding perfusion to cardiac CT.
3. To become familiar with the interpretation of CT perfusion results.
18:15Rodrigo Salgado, Antwerp / BE
1. To understand the principle of CT derived fractional flow reserve (CT FFR).
2. To learn about the possible added value of CT derived FFR to cardiac CT.
3. To discuss the influence of availability of CT derived FFR in the clinical management of CAD patients.