11:11L. Hirschler, Leiden / NL
1. To become familiar with the glymphatic system.
2. To appreciate the role of the glymphatic system in the clearance of amyloid-β and tau.
3. To highlight experiences with MRI of the glymphatic system in normal pressure hydrocephalus dementia.
4. To understand how reduced glymphatic and lymphatic clearance function may be associated with neurodegenerative disease.
13:18J. Arbizu, Pamplona / ES
1. To learn about the different radiotracers available to evaluate the specific processes involved in the neurodegenerative conditions found in dementia
2. To understand the benefit of PET molecular imaging in the diagnostic workup of Alzheimer's disease.
3. To appreciate the role of different PET and SPECT techniques in the differential diagnosis of neurodegenerative disorders.
4. To become familiar with the methodology to perform and read PET molecular imaging in dementia.
12:21Louise van der Weerd, Leiden / Netherlands
12:18M. Vernooij, Rotterdam / NL
1. To overview current practice for memory clinic imaging in Europe and appreciate the limitations for research.
2. To describe major initiatives in population imaging and understand some of the technical and logistical challenges these studies face.
3. To describe the opportunities and challenges associated with integrating information from large population datasets such as The Rotterdam Study or UK Biobank with individual imaging for the memory clinic.