15:48H. J. de Koning, Rotterdam / NL
1. To review the NELSON trial design and settings.
2. To learn about the final mortality reduction results.
3. To learn about causes of death unrelated to lung cancer.
12:02M. Silva, Parma / IT
1. To review the European guidelines for screening.
2. To learn about the Lung Cancer Screening (LCS) certification project.
3. To describe the currently active nationwide screening programmes.
15:40A.A. Bankier, Worcester, MA / US
1. To learn about ways to promote lung cancer screening.
2. To review the strategies for a high adherence and retention rate.
3. To learn how to optimise lung cancer screening implementation in clinical practice.
08:51F. Gleeson, Oxford / UK
1. To learn about computer-aided detection (CAD) tools for lung nodule detection and characterisation.
2. To review automated screening opportunities beyond lung nodule detection.
3. To learn about the current and projected future artificial intelligence performance in lung cancer detection.
"Scienze Radiologiche", Department of Medicine and Surgery (DiMeC), University of Parma
Worcester, MA, United States×
Department of Radiology, Memorial Hospital University of Massachusetts
Oxford, United Kingdom×