10:31O. Clement, Paris / FR
1. To discuss the risks of gadolinium-based contrast agents.
2. To learn about the role of targeted gadolinium agents.
3. To learn about new MRI contrast agents.
11:49S. Trattnig, Vienna / AT
1. To discuss the advantages of high field MRI.
2. To learn about the challenges of using high field imaging.
3. To consider potential clinical roles for high field MRI.
10:08S. Aime, Turin / IT
1. To present novel methods to generate MRI contrast.
2. To understand the underlying biology.
3. To consider potential clinical applications in the future.
08:52V. Gulani, Ann Arbor, MI / US
1. To understand the principles underlying magnetic resonance fingerprinting (MRF).
2. To learn how the method can be applied clinically.
3. To discuss potential roles of MRF in healthcare.
Service de Radiologie, Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou
Department of Biomedical Imaging and Image Guided Therapy, High Field MR Center, Medical University of Vienna
Department of Molecular Biotechnology and Health Sciences, University of Torino.
Ann Arbor, MI, United States×
Chair of the Department of Radiology 1500 E. Medical Center University of Michigan