18:53Miroslav Herman, Olomouc / CZ
1. To understand the physiopathology of the severe respiratory complications in emergency and ICU scenarios.
2. To know when a computed tomography can be decisive.
3. To learn the differential diagnosis patterns for the imaging findings in chest x-ray and CT.
18:02Mariano Scaglione, Castel Volturno / IT
1. To become familiar with the most common requests: infection, bleeding, ischaemia, leakage, and obstruction.
2. To learn about the different imaging protocols (when to use intravenous and enteral contrast agent).
3. To learn the main imaging findings.
19:41Max Seidensticker, Munich / DE
1. To learn about the role of emergency CT/US-guided intervention.
2. To learn about the optimal utilisation of materials, equipment, and imaging including low-dose CT.
3. To learn the management of patients after failed interventional treatments.