23:47Martin Biermann, Bergen / NO
1. To learn the differences of SPECT-CT and PET-CT in paediatric oncology.
2. To understand the molecular basis of the different radiotracers available.
3. To gain insight into future directions.
19:38Helen Nadel, Stanford, CA / US
1. To become familiar with the differences between PET/MR and PET/CT in children.
2. To learn about optimising protocols for paediatric PET/MR.
3. To be able to identify specific indications for PET/MR in children with cancer.
19:24Hunor Kertesz, Vienna / AT
1. To understand the source of the total effective dose for hybrid imaging techniques.
2. To appreciate recent advances of PET imaging technologies/methodologies that could lower the effective patient dose.
3. To understand the novel image reconstruction algorithms for PET image reconstruction that could lead to the same image quality with less injected activity.
4. To review clinically viable approaches to dose reduction in oncology PET/CT examinations.