Special Focus Session
19:57C. Nadler, Jerusalem / Israel
1. To learn about the sialography indications of salivary gland pathosis.
2. To become familiar with sialography’s role in demonstrating the radiographic features of salivary gland pathosis, computer-aided diagnosis, and creating a unique aid for patient assessment and treatment.
3. To obtain an overview of ultrasound and sialaendoscopy for salivary gland diagnosis and interventional treatment.
16:40T. Larheim, Oslo / Norway
1. To appreciate normal MRI variations.
2. To become familiar with the most frequent MRI pathology (internal derangement, osteoarthritis, and inflammatory joint diseases).
19:26E. Levring Jäghagen, Umea / Sweden
1. To learn about the results from studies of oral and pharyngeal swallowing dysfunction, assessed with videofluoroscopy among snorers and patients after stroke and head and neck cancer treatment.
2. To learn about neuromuscular injuries in the oropharyngeal area among snorers.
3. To learn about the results of neuromuscular training for the improvement of swallowing function in the elderly and patients after stroke.