13:17Elmar Kotter, Freiburg / DE
1. To learn about the pros and cons of radiologists' communication of imaging results to patients.
2. To appreciate the opportunities for direct communication with patients.
3. To understand the potential of structured reporting providing patient-tailored reports.
15:26Erik Briers, Hasselt / BE
1. To learn about the need for clinical data for research and artificial intelligence developments.
2. To appreciate that patients with serious, life-threatening diseases perform a benefit/risk assessment in making decisions.
3. To understand the value of imaging in screening, and ways to improve acceptance.
08:24Laura Oleaga Zufiria, Barcelona / ES
1. To learn about the need for education in non-imaging competences.
2. To appreciate inter-professional training in communication techniques.
3. To understand patients' expectations.