Joint Session of the ESR and EFOMP
22:36Marc Kachelrieß, Heidelberg / DE
1. To learn which kind of detectors are currently available for performing photon counting.
2. To become familiar with the existing prototypes of photon counting CT and with their scan modes.
3. To understand the advantages of photon counting CT.
21:36Maximilian F.J. Ryan, Cork / IE
1. To learn of the recent advancements of photon counting technology in digital mammography screening.
2. To appreciate the possibility offered by photon counting technology to perform digital mammography screening.
3. To understand the differences of conventional tomosynthesis using energy-integrating flat-panel detectors