COFFEE & TALK SESSION
19:12Helle Precht, Odense / DK
1. To consider why publishing is important for the development of the radiographer profession.
2. To explore the importance of publishing for individual researchers and practitioners.
3. To explore the importance of publishing for clinical and academic departments
13:22Francis Zarb, Msida / MT
1. To explore what constitutes a strong review article and appropriate review methodologies.
2. To consider the use of reporting guidelines such as PRISMA and STARD
14:33Andrew England, Salford / UK
1. To identify the purpose of peer review and to explain the steps within the peer review process.
2. To understand the qualities of a good review.
3. To learn how best to respond to reviewers' comments
15:55Julie Michelle Nightingale, Sheffield / UK
1. To discuss reasons why a manuscript may be rejected.
2. To emphasise how common manuscript errors can be avoided.
3. To highlight the author’s responsibilities in promoting their article.