E³ - Advanced Courses
24:49M. Revel, Paris / France
1. To review the role of clinical probability scores and D-dimer assessment.
2. To learn about tips and tricks to optimise arterial opacification on CT.
3. To learn about key features to report in acute PE.
20:24A. Parkar, Bergen / Norway
1. To become familiar with the causes of pulmonary hypertension.
2. To learn about the radiological presentation of pulmonary artery hypertension.
3. To understand how imaging helps patient management.
21:43K. Kreitner, Mainz / Germany
1. To learn about cardiac causes of pulmonary hypertension.
2. To become familiar with cardiac assessment in pulmonary hypertension.
3. To recognise the prognostic importance of right ventricle dysfunction in pulmonary hypertension.