22:55L. Hanson, Copenhagen / Denmark
1. To learn about available acquisition methodologies for the mapping of MRI parameters: T1, T2, T2*, and magnetic susceptibility.
2. To understand the current limitations of different approaches in a clinical setting.
3. To be able to select suitable phantoms that assure reproducibility and accuracy when performing quantitative measures.
19:26A. Torresin, Milan / Italy
1. To learn about diffusion MRI in body applications.
2. To understand how to perform quantitative diffusion MRI in body applications.
3. To evaluate the performance of different MRI techniques.
20:51F. Gallagher, Cambridge / UK
1. To learn about the use of quantitative biomarkers in medical images.
2. To understand how quantification improves decision making in a clinical context.
3. To evaluate the open issues that need to be tackled to exploit such techniques fully.