20:50N. Fitousi, Leuven / Belgium
1. To understand how to select the right system for each hospital.
2. To learn how data should be validated after being collected.
3. To understand how derived quantities are calculated.
18:57O. Rampado, Turin / Italy
1. To learn about the methods of data extraction.
2. To be able to query the database with different filters.
3. To understand how to use this data to guide optimisation actions.
30:02J. Vassileva, Vienna / Austria
1. To learn the strategies of defining attention levels and possible intervention thresholds.
2. To understand how to correlate cumulative dose indices with cumulative risks.
3. To evaluate which procedures and clinical pathways involve high cumulative risks.