E³ - Rising Stars Programme: Basic Session - Organised by the EFRS
21:30J. McNulty, Dublin / Ireland
1. To discuss radiography as a profession.
2. To understand the importance of being a professional.
3. To be aware of the EFRS perspective of radiographers as professionals.
18:47G. Paulo, Coimbra / Portugal
1. To provide an overview of what social media is, what is available, and how to identify which is the best for promoting the profession.
2. To learn how to maximise social media use in promoting radiography amongst health professionals.
3. To learn how to maximise social media use in promoting radiography amongst the general public.
20:18C. Beardmore, London / UK
1. To discuss the relevance of the radiographer's role within the health care system.
2. To highlight issues patients may have in distinguishing between radiology and radiography.
3. To discuss whether the radiographer's responsibility is in satisfying the patient's expectations.
Charlotte A. Beardmore
London, United Kingdom