E³ - Rising Stars Programme: Basic Session - Organised by the ESOR
17:40N. Traykova, Plovdiv / BG
1. To learn the anatomy of the neck spaces.
2. To discuss the current imaging techniques for their evaluation.
3. To describe the imaging appearance of the most common pathological findings.
16:28J. Casselman, Bruges / BE
1. To learn which technique is best suited to visualise specific anatomical structures of the temporal bone.
2. To recognise the clinically most important anatomical structures of the middle and inner ear.
3. To learn how the anatomical structures of the temporal bone appear in the transverse, coronal, and double oblique plane.
17:03R. Maroldi, Brescia / IT
1. To understand the anatomy and signals of the cartilage framework of the larynx.
2. To learn the surgical subdivision of the paraglottic space of the larynx into its key compartments.
3. To learn the anatomy and signals of the muscles within the larynx.