Professional Challenges Session
14:42A. Alberich-Bayarri, Valencia / Spain
1. To learn about the integration of reporting automation.
2. To become familiar with novel reporting methodologies.
3. To understand the role of man-machine interaction in reporting.
15:04D. Pinto dos Santos, Cologne / Germany
1. To learn about the RSNA's and ACR's common data elements initiative.
2. To understand the differences and similarities between template-based structured reporting and the use of common data elements.
3. To appreciate the potential benefits of common data elements for clinical routine and scientific research.
15:02F. Jungmann, Mainz / Germany
1. To understand how radiological reports can be enriched with information that help the clinical referrers to better capture the key messages.
2. To become familiar with the integration of schematic drawings, key images, and graphs and tables to illustrate responses in oncologic patients.
3. To learn about the challenges of implementing multi-media reports and how they can be solved.
15:01E. Kotter, Freiburg / Germany
1. To learn about the use of structured information in research data repositories.
2. To understand how structured information can be used for the follow-up of findings.
3. To appreciate the potential of structured reporting for peer review and double-reading.