New Horizons Session
10:59N. Papanikolaou, Lisbon / PT
1. To describe the radiomics principles and the concept of imaging phenotype.
2. To show the radiomics pipeline.
3. To explain the concept of deep learning radiomics.
09:55S. Trebeschi, Amsterdam / NL
1. To show how to set up a radiomics study in oncology.
2. To discuss the use of imaging data for radiomics validation in view of the GDPR.
3. To discuss the exploitation of research results for the clinical implementation of radiomics.
12:19E. Sala, Cambridge / UK
1. To learn the concept of radiogenomics (how to link, heat maps, etc.).
2. To review the potential applications of radiogenomics (radiomics vs genomics, proteomics, metabolomics etc.).
3. To discuss how to analyse such big data (imaging biobanks, large repositories, etc.).
09:57K. Lekadir, Barcelona / ES
1. To describe the EucanImage project.