E³ - ECR Master Class
14:42K. Pinker-Domenig, New York, NY / US
1. To understand the definitions of radiomics and radiogenomics.
2. To understand how the information is generated from images and genomics.
3. To learn about the newest literature on the topic.
14:52M. Dietzel, Erlangen / DE
1. To understand the current challenges in estimating prognosis in breast cancer.
2. To appreciate when radiomics and radiogenomics can add to the clinical picture.
3. To learn about their potential role for personalised medicine.
19:42R. Mann, Nijmegen / NL
1. To learn about the basic definitions of AI.
2. To discuss the possible applications of AI beyond detection.
3. To appreciate when the addition of AI may improve “omics”.