15:37G. Cicchetti, Rome / IT
1. To understand the design of a pipeline to develop a radiomics signature.
2. To learn about the current state of the art in radiomics.
3. To learn about the impact of radiomics for precision medicine.
14:58A. Oikonomou, Toronto, ON / CA
1. To understand the concept of radiomics and the steps of radiomics analysis based on medical images for lung cancer.
2. To learn about the most significant challenges related to radiomics analysis.
3. To discuss some significant applications of radiomics in lung cancer.
14:05Martijn Starmans, Rotterdam / NL
1. To introduce a framework for rapid development of radiomics signatures.
2. To explain how the parameters of a radiomics pipeline can be automatically optimised.
3. To show the performance of the framework for a number of applications.
Department of Diagnostic Imaging, Oncological Radiotherapy, and Hematology, Section of Radiology, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart - Fondazione Policlinico "A. Gemelli" IRCCS, Rome, Italy
Toronto, ON, Canada×
Department of Medical Imaging, University of Toronto, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Erasmus University Medical Center