15:13A. Cradock, Dublin / IE
1. To review MRI at 3 Tesla, the benefits it provides, and the associated challenges.
2. To recognise artefacts related to 3 Tesla MRI and to be aware of how these can be reduced.
3. To be familiar with tips for examination optimisation at 3 Tesla.
16:47U. Weinberger, Vienna / AT
1. To be aware of special patient care considerations for paediatric patients in MRI.
2. To be familiar with MRI examinations which are routinely, and often exclusively, performed on paediatric patients.
3. To understand methods for paediatric image optimisation in routine practice.
16:36V. Silva, Porto / PT
1. To be familiar with key MRI safety issues.
2. To understand how recent and future developments are introducing new safety issues.
3. To be aware of how new safety issues should be managed, and to understand the importance of continuous professional development in MRI safety.
University College Dublin
Department of Magnetic Resonance Centro, Hospitalar São João, EPE - Porto