19:21Christian Kelly-Morland, London / UK
1. To become familiar with the potential of CT and its limitations.
2. To discuss the value of morphological imaging for assessment of unknown primaries.
3. To learn about the pitfalls of CT.
05:57Tobias Baeuerle, Erlangen / DE
1. To learn about the benefits and limitations of hybrid imaging for assessment of CUP.
2. To understand novel concepts in tracer development.
3. To discuss the future role of nuclear medicine and radiology for CUP.
17:34Hedvig Hricak, New York, NY / US
1. To gain familiarity with the tests and procedures used to evaluate CUP.
2. To understand the pitfalls and benefits of different imaging modalities.
3. To grasp essentials in integrating imaging, molecular genetics, tumour markers, and therapy.