13:33T. Ng, London / UK
1. To describe the basic changes in the immune system in oncology patients.
2. To describe the means by which immunotherapy can be used.
3. To present different immune modulation therapies in various neoplastic diseases.
15:21C. Suzuki, Stockholm / SE
1. To describe the current practice of oncology evaluation in cross sectional imaging.
2. To present the difficulties of the common techniques.
3. To provide an overview of novel assessment techniques and their applicability.
16:46S. Nahum Goldberg, Jerusalem / IL
1. To describe the current practice of interventional oncology (IO).
2. To present applications in which the immune system can be modulated by IO.
3. To discuss challenges and opportunities of immune system modulation in IO.