24:10S. Looby, Dublin / Ireland
1. To review the anatomy of the sellar and parasellar region.
2. To recognise sellar variants.
3. To be able to appropriately image the patient with diabetes insipidus.
15:43Z. Rumboldt, Rovinj-Rovigno / Croatia
1. To recognise pituitary and sellar neoplasms other than adenoma.
2. To describe perisellar and suprasellar pathology.
3. To provide an overview of sellar and suprasellar childhood lesions.
23:08F. Bonneville, Toulouse / France
1. To become familiar with the different types of pituitary adenoma.
2. To define the most effective imaging strategy for pituitary adenoma.
3. To learn about the role of MRI after surgical and/or medical treatment.