Coffee & Talk (open forum) Session - Organised by the EORTC
09:37A. Neven, Brussels / BE
1. To learn what requirements are necessary for clinical trial end-points.
2. To appreciate the difficulties in introducing imaging biomarkers as end-points.
3. To understand what needs to be addressed to overcome the challenges.
10:28M. Smits, Rotterdam / NL
1. To learn what is needed when archiving data for external use.
2. To appreciate the challenges of setting up an accessible image archive.
3. To understand the limitations.
13:00L. Bidaut, Lincoln / UK
1. To learn about the use of quantitative imaging data for comparative studies over time.
2. To appreciate the speed of the evolution of imaging technology.
3. To understand the pitfalls of quantitative analysis from banked data.