18:17A. D. King, Hongkong / CN
1. To learn about the rationale and technique of texture analysis and radiogenomics.
2. To acquire knowledge of the current results of these techniques in head and neck oncology.
3. To get an insight into the challenges of these techniques and future directions.
15:36M. de Win, Amsterdam/NL
1. To review functional imaging techniques applied in head and neck oncology.
2. To gain an understanding of the underlying biologic phenomena represented by the different techniques.
3. To appreciate their usefulness for histopathologic differentiation of a primary head and neck tumour.
Department of Radiology, Amsterdam UMC Academic Medical Center
Hong Kong, China×
Diagnostic Radiology & Organ Imaging, Prince of Wales Hospital The Chinese University of Hong Kong