14:08K. Nikolaou, Tübingen / DE
1. To refresh knowledge surrounding cardiac anatomy and normal variants.
2. To review common pathological cardiac findings.
3. To become familiar with possible relationships between lung and cardiac findings.
10:13R. Vliegenthart, Groningen / NL
1. To discuss the technical aspects of gated cardiac CT.
2. To be familiar with the appropriateness criteria for CT use in cardiac diseases.
3. To understand the most frequent indication to cardiac CT.
11:20M. Francone, Rome / IT
1. To become familiar with basic MR sequences to detect myocardial damage.
2. To learn about the differential diagnosis of ischemic and non ischemic cardiomyopathies.
3. To recognise the prognostic implications of MRI data.
10:07M. Gutberlet, Leipzig / DE
1. To review differential diagnosis of acute chest pain.
2. To understand the role of CMR in characterisation of acute presentation and normal invasive coronary angiography.
3. To become familiar with prognostic implications of MRI data in acute settings.
Chairman of the Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology University Hospital Tübingen
Department of Radiology, University Medical Center Groningen
Department of Radiological, Oncological and Pathological Sciences
University La Sapienza
Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Leipzig Heart Center Leipzig/Germany