15:04A. Cieszanowski, Warsaw / PL
1. To explain the frequency of incidental findings in the liver, pancreas, and spleen according to age and applied imaging modality.
2. To highlight the role of current imaging techniques in the differentiation of abdominal incidentalomas.
3. To describe the present guidelines and recommendations for the follow-up of incidental findings in the abdomen.n
15:07M. Hellström, Gothenburg / SE
1. To discuss the frequency and significance of cystic and solid renal incidentalomas.
2. To highlight the prevalence of incidental adrenal findings.
3. To describe the role of different diagnostic methods in the characterisation of renal and adrenal incidentalomas, including renal biopsy.
4. To underline the recommendations for the workup of adrenal lesions as well as for cystic and solid renal incidentalomas.
17:15D. Akata, Ankara/TK
1. To outline the prevalence of pelvic incidentalomas in male and female populations in different age groups.
2. To highlight the role of US, CT, and MRI in differentiation of pelvic incidentalomas.
3. To explain how to follow-up and manage incidentally detected pelvic masses.n