14:43M. Hrabak Paar, Zagreb / HR
1. To understand the importance of myocardial assessment for treatment decision making in coronary artery disease.
2. To become familiar with imaging techniques to assess ischaemic myocardial disease.
3. To learn about imaging derived biomarkers to predict the outcome of coronary revascularisation and to assess prognosis of patients with coronary artery disease.
15:44R.P.J. Budde, Rotterdam / NL
1. To become familiar with minimal-invasive treatment options for valvular heart disease.
2. To learn about the information required to indicate and plan minimal-invasive valvular repair.
3. To understand the importance of cardiac imaging to identify the best time and the best technique for valvular repair.
15:46A. Kallifatidis, Thessaloniki / GR
1. To understand the important difference between well-trained and hypertrophic myocardium.
2. To learn about the imaging techniques to differentiate between athlete's heart and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
3. To become familiar with imaging derived biomarkers to predict prognosis and to indicate treatment of patients with myocardial hypertrophy.
Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, University of Zagreb School of Medicine, University Hospital Center Zagreb
Department of Radiology, Erasmus MC
Cardiovascular Imaging Unit, Department of Radiology