- 10 LECTURES
- 237 MINUTES
- 10 SPEAKERS
- ESR MEMBERS Free
- NON-MEMBERS Free
Degenerative uncovertebral and facet disease
- To learn about the physiological and pathophysiological degeneration of the cervical spine.
- To understand the role of imaging in the diagnosis and clinical decision making in the degenerative cervical spine.
- To appreciate the clinical relevance of imaging findings in the degenerative cervical spine.
Cervical spinal stenosis and cervical spondylotic myelopathy
- To learn about the pathophysiology and imaging findings in spinal stenosis and cervical spondylotic myelopathy.
- To understand the relation between imaging findings and clinical presentation.
- To appreciate the importance of imaging findings and the clinical presentation with respect to possible treatment options.
The postoperative cervical spine
- To learn about the imaging findings and pitfalls of postoperative cervical spine imaging.
- To understand the heterogeneity of imaging findings and their clinical relevance.
- To appreciate the importance of standardised imaging, interpretation and reporting of postoperative imaging findings in the cervical spine.
Spondyloarthritis: a diagnostic chameleon
- To explain the pathophysiology and disease spectrum of spondyloarthritides.
- To describe the imaging findings of spondyloarthritides.
Crystals: may also affect the spine
- To explain the pathophysiology and disease spectrum of crystal deposition diseases that affect the spine.
- To describe the imaging findings of crystal deposition diseases that affects the spine.
Infection: imaging, indication and techniques for biopsy
- To describe the imaging findings of spinal infection.
- To explain the biopsy indication and techniques in spinal infection.
Imaging strategies in spine and spinal cord trauma
- To review the imaging strategy in spinal trauma.
- To know the most optimal imaging techniques in spinal trauma.
- To learn about new developments in imaging spinal trauma.
Advanced imaging of spinal cord lesions: do we need DWI, perfusion
- To understand the indications for advanced imaging in spinal cord lesions.
- To differentiate spinal cord lesions.
- To learn the different imaging patterns of spinal cord lesions.
Spinal CSF leaks: the precise "roadmap" for clinicians
- To review the most optimal imaging strategy in spinal CSF leaks.
- To interpret different imaging studies in spinal CSF leaks.
- To learn the value of different imaging techniques in detecting spinal CSF leaks.
Cutting edge minimally invasive spine interventions
- To review the current state-of-the-art in minimally invasive spine interventions.
- To learn how to choose an optimal minimally invasive treatment in low back pain.
- To learn about new interventional spine techniques available in low back pain.