24:42C. Balleyguier, Villejuif / France
1. To learn about the correct settings and interpretation of Doppler and elastography.
2. To understand their respective added value in lesion assessment.
3. To learn about their roll in follow-up and therapy monitoring.
20:54A. Vourtsis, Athens / Greece
1. To learn how to perform, assess image quality, interpret, and recognise artefacts.
2. To review the current literature of ABUS in women with dense breasts.
3. To understand the value of 3D multiplanar images and ABUS workflow implementation compared to handheld US (HHUS).
19:49P. Kapetas, Vienna / Austria
1. To understand the current status of the use of AI in US breasts screening.
2. To realise the limitations in the implementation of AI in US examinations.
3. To explore potential future applications.