22:00Athina Vourtsis, Athens / GR
1. To learn how to perform, assess image quality, interpret, and recognise artefacts.
2. To review the current literature of ABUS in women with dense breasts.
3. To understand the value of 3D multiplanar images and ABUS workflow implementation compared to handheld US (HHUS).
24:42Corinne S. Balleyguier, Villejuif / FR
1. To learn the correct setting and interpretation of Doppler and elastography.
2. To realise the added value in lesion assessment.
3. To know the roll in follow-up and therapy monitoring.
19:49Panagiotis Kapetas, Vienna / AT
1. To understand the current status of the use of AI in breasts US.
2. To realise the limitations in the implementation of US in screening and of AI in US examinations.
3. To explore potential future applications.