26:06Jorgen Dahlberg, Oslo / NO
1. To learn about the legal aspects/laws/UN/European children’s convention.
2. To describe ethical and judicial dilemmas regarding restraint.
3. To discuss who defines what is to the "benefit to the child".
18:23Oystein E. Olsen, London / UK
1. To appreciate the evidence available for how a child-friendly/age-adjusted environment increases the diagnostic quality of radiological examinations.
2. To learn the importance of not treating children as small adults (results from adult research not applicable for children, normal variants, different diseases, age-adjusted care).
3. To discuss variations in the practice and availability of specialised paediatric radiology practice across Europe.