05:51Hedvig Hricak, New York, NY / US
11:11Lorenzo Derchi, Genoa / IT
1. To learn the status of the unborn child in history.
2. To appreciate the historical understanding of life in utero.
3. To present images from carvings, paintings and illustrations along human history.
16:26Paul Veys, London / UK
1. To learn how we have moved on over the decades to more sophisticated, less toxic therapies for cancer treatment in childhood.
2. To appreciate the importance and human impacts of these advances.
3. To understand the vital differences we are making with more bespoke treatments and the impact on the individual.