Special Focus Session
20:06L. Umutlu, Essen / DE
1. To appreciate the protocols that can be used for PET/MRI imaging to maximise information gained in oncology imaging.
2. To understand how the morphological and functional aspects of MRI and molecular information from PET can be synergistic to give a better outcome for oncology imaging.
19:31O. Catalano, Boston, MA / United States
1. To understand the evidence that exists for the use of PET/MRI in oncologic imaging practice.
2. To become familiar with some of the clinical indications of PET/MRI in oncological practice.
3. To appreciate potential advantages of combined PET/MRI in oncologic imaging.
16:00M. Makowski, Berlin / Germany
1. To become familiar with the protocols that can be used with PET/MRI in prostate cancer imaging.
2. To learn about the current literature supporting the use of PET/MRI in prostate cancer.
3. To appreciate the strengths and weaknesses of PET/MRI in prostate cancer imaging.
Boston, United States×