01:29S. Haller, Geneve / CH
14:34Diana Bonderman, Vienna/AT
1. To learn about the different types and manifestations of amyloidosis.
2. To understand the usual clinical course of cardiac amyloidosis.
3. To become familiar with diagnostic and therapeutic options in amyloidosis.
31:23Dietrich Beitzke, Vienna/AT
1. To learn about MR-derived biomarkers in cardiac amyloidosis.
2. To understand the role and importance of cardiac MR in the management of patients suffering from amyloidosis.
3. To become familiar with the most relevant differential diagnosis.
15:58F. Bonneville, Toulouse / FR
1. To understand the pathophysiology of CAA.
2. To master the imaging findings suggestive of CAA.
3. To learn about the differential diagnoses.
12:47D. Bonderman, Vienna / AT & F. Bonneville, Toulouse / FR & M. Pirnat, Maribor / SI