12:38Catherine Beigelman, Lausanne / CH
Co-author J. Schwitter conflict of interest: Grant for research from Bayer.
1. To learn about various causes of dyspnea in thoracic oncology.
2. To learn about cardiac complications of thoracic malignancies.
3. To learn how to suggest an appropriate differential diagnosis.
15:41Antoine Khalil, Paris / FR
1. To understand the role of multidetector CT angiography.
2. To learn about the planning of endovascular interventions.
15:34Christian Loewe, Vienna / AT
1. To learn how to evaluate acute pericarditis.
2. To learn how to explore patients with suspected myocarditis.
3. To learn about takotsubo features on MRIs.
16:16Jonathan D. Dodd, Dublin / IE
1. To learn about signs of bronchopleural fistula and lobar torsion.
2. To review the signs of chemotherapy-induced pulmonary toxicity.
3. To learn about thoracic complications of interventional radiology.
25:40Marco Francone, Rome / IT
1. To review the most common pathologies leading to pulmonary embolism.
2. To present current imaging techniques for evaluation of pulmonary embolism.
3. To become familiar with the typical findings in acute and chronic pulmonary embolism.