Joint Session of the ESR and ESMRMB
19:58Andrew Webb, Leiden / NL
1. To learn about the challenges due to theoretical differences between MRI at very high and low field.
2. To understand the physical basis for improved imaging at very high fields.
3. To appreciate the technical solutions and the promise of ultrahigh-field MRI.
18:57Tim Sinnecker, Basel / CH
1. To learn about currently available imaging methods available at UHF.
2. To appreciate the clinical benefits of UHF MRI in neurologic and non-neurologic diseases.
3. To recognise the potential of UHF MRI in MS.
20:25Jannie Wijnen, Utrecht / NL
1. To learn about non-standard contrasts becoming available thanks to UHF.
2. To appreciate the clinical potential of proton and heteronuclear spectroscopy at UHF.
3. To catch a glimpse of heteronuclear MRI at 7T and beyond.