15:07Joanna Bladowska, Wroclaw / PL
1. To describe the different types of hydrocephalus and how to distinguish them in imaging.
2. To understand the pathophysiology of CSF circulation.
3. To apply MRI techniques for diagnosing abnormalities of the CSF flow.
16:29Efrosini Papadaki, Iraklion / GR
1. To understand the underlying pathophysiology of spontaneous intracranial hypotension (SIH).
2. To understand imaging strategies for this condition.
3. To clarify myths and misperceptions of intracranial hypotension.
14:45Jennifer Linn, Dresden / DE
1. To understand the current controversial mechanism of posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome (PRES).
2. To understand therapeutic and prognostic implications of PRES and reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome (RCVS) diagnosis.
3. To appreciate imaging features of PRES, RCVS, and their differentials.
14:51Alexandre Krainik, Grenoble / FR
1. To understand the causes of intracranial hypertension.
2. To understand the threats of intracranial hypertension on the central nervous system and arterial integrity.
3. To recognise intracranial hypertension and its complications on CT and MRI.