28:49J. McNulty, Dublin / IE
1. To understand the key aspects of the radiographers' role in forensic imaging.
2. To discuss the importance of the continuity of evidence and record keeping during forensic examinations.
3. To highlight other elements of current best-practice guidelines.
19:36N. Kirk, Belfast / UK
1. To appreciate the role of multi-modality imaging in paediatric forensic cases.
2. To become familiar with the current guidelines on imaging in cases of suspected physical abuse/non-accidental injuries.
3. To recognise the potential challenges in obtaining cooperation from relatives.
43:13J. Kroll, Maastricht / Netherlands
1. To explore the range of applications for CT in forensic imaging.
2. To evaluate the approaches to the optimisation of workflow in post-mortem CT.
3. To discuss tips and tricks to optimise your protocols for a range of forensic applications.