13:48Ramy Mansour, Oxford / UK
1. To learn about the challenges and opportunities for the next generation clinical radiologists.
11:59Alessandro Napoli, Rome / IT
1. To learn new trends in interventional radiology.
2. To understand the evolving role of interventional radiology.
3. To appreciate new technology advances within the interventional radiology domain.
4. To become familiar with future assets of interventional radiology culture for residents and professionals.
15:58Luis Marti-Bonmati, Valencia / ES
1. To learn about the use of artificial intelligence and deep learning (AI/DL) tools during each step of the radiology value chain.
2. To understand how AI/DL solutions can improve radiological reporting.
3. To appreciate the AI/DL approaches towards automatic segmentation and properties extraction in medical imaging.
4. To become familiar with the main limitations of AI/DL tools in the radiological environment.
11:42Olivier Clement, Paris / FR
1. To learn about the opportunities to do research in radiology.
2. To understand the funding programmes and the role of EIBIR.
3. To become familiar with the different aspect of an academic career.