27:57Maarten H. Lequin, Utrecht / NL
1. To learn about the indications for neonatal stroke imaging.
2. To discuss the role of ultrasonography and MRI in neonatal stroke imaging.
3. To understand the different imaging patterns in neonatal stroke and their prognostic implications.
18:36Thekla von Kalle, Stuttgart / DE
1. To learn about the imaging protocols used in older children presenting with stroke.
2. To discuss the aetiologies of stroke in older children.
3. To understand the stroke imaging patterns and their prognostic implications in older children.
30:23Olivier Naggara, Paris / FR
1. To discuss the indications for interventions in paediatric stroke.
2. To learn about the techniques used in interventional radiology for paediatric stroke.
3. To understand the limitations and risks of interventions in children with stroke.