E³ - ECR Master Class
14:35F. Lecouvet, Brussels / BE
1. To define imaging strategies in newly diagnosed, recurrent, and advanced disease.
2. To learn to use MET-RADS-P guidelines for whole-body MRI acquisition, reading, and response assessment.
3. To illustrate recent therapeutic advances: i.e. oligometastatic disease and precision medicine approaches.
14:19I. Lupescu, Bucharest / RO
1. To become aware of the value of whole-body MRI in myeloma.
2. To understand current imaging protocols.
3. To learn about its roles: detect, monitor, and provide prognostic information.
15:35M. Mayerhöfer, Vienna / AT
1. To introduce the role of whole-body MRI and PET/MRI for imaging lymphoma subtypes.
2. To know its value for detection, assessment of response, and prognosis.
3. To understand the current advantages and limitations of whole-body MRI and PET/MRI.